I’m on Day 2 of ChaLEAN Extreme and felt the need for some extra protein this morning. The bee pollen and extra essential oils makes this a not-your-average superfood smoothie.
Banana Pineapple Superfood Smoothie
Makes 1 smoothie
*I try to use organic, eco-ganic or responsibly farmed ingredients as much as possible
- 8 oz. almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 6 chunks frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop favorite protein powder (I prefer Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein)
- 1 scoop doTERRA TerraGreens or other favorite greens superfood powder
- 1 handful old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. bee pollen
- 1 tsp. spirulina powder
- 5 drops doTERRA Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender (like a Ninja) until the smoothie reaches a consistency you like.
- Serve and drink while cold.
This post contains affiliate links to products that I use and love as well as products that I sell as a doTERRA distributor.